Thursday, April 23, 2015

IMPORTANT - Porter's Creek Outing Rained Out


Over the last few days, I’ve been watching the forecast for Saturday.  Rain has been consistently forecast for Saturday and Sunday.  The latest is for 100% chance of rain and thunderstorms, with a few severe storms possible.  Rain is predicted to start about the time we would get there and last the rest of the weekend.  Rain totals are predicted to be about ½ inch in Saturday morning and another ½ inch in the afternoon.  Not good.

I know I said this is a rain or shine event, but we’re going to have to call it off.  If it was only rain showers I would go, but with 100% chance of thunderstorms I don’t think we’re going to have fun or get many great shots.  

If you know of someone who was also planning to take the trip, please let them know.


No comments:

Post a Comment